I have the jimi-1.0.jar in the FOP lib folder but I still get the following
odd exception.
I am using <fo:external-graphic>  to insert a jpg as follows

<fo:external-graphic space-before="1.0mm"
src="url(http:{concat($root-path,@src)})" height="auto" width="auto"
content-height="auto" content-width="auto"/>

[ERROR] Could not load external SVG: White spaces are required between
publicId
and systemId.
[ERROR] Error while creating area : No ImageReader for this type of image
(http:
//home.teamgleim.com/~mla/UGCDb/Aviation/FIRC2/Image/Figure4_2.jpg)

thanks,

Matthew L. Avizinis
XML/XSL Software Developer Gleim Publications [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>