Hi,

I have a problem I have not been able to solve for quite a while to do with
placement of images inside table cells.

I have two images, held within two table cells.

The code looks like this:

<fo:table-column column-width="31.8mm"/>
        <fo:table-column column-width="46mm"/><!-- 46mm -->
        <fo:table-body>
                <fo:table-row>
                        <fo:table-cell background-color="blue">
                                <fo:block text-align="outside">
                                        <fo:external-graphic>
                                                <xsl:attribute
name="src"><xsl:value-of select="boat.jpg"/></xsl:attribute>
                                        </fo:external-graphic>
                                </fo:block>
                        </fo:table-cell>
                        <fo:table-cell background-color="black">
                                <fo:block text-align="start">
                                        <fo:external-graphic>
                                                <xsl:attribute
name="src"><xsl:value-of select="sky.gif"/></xsl:attribute>
                                        </fo:external-graphic>
                                </fo:block>
                        </fo:table-cell>
                </fo:table-row>
        </fo:table-body>
</fo:table>

The first image in the cell is flush against the right side of the cell. The
second image should be flush against the left side of its cell (giving the
impression of one continous graphic - because both images have a border built
in to them). However, there is a 0.5px gap between the image and the left edge.
I have tried all combinations of text-align and still no luck. Can anyone help?

Once this is sorted, I need to insert an additional cell between these two
cells which contains some text but also has the border on the top and bottom,
giving the impression of a boxed border overall with an image, some text and
another image.

Originally, I had no border within the images themselves but there was still a
gap between the image and the surrounding cell I couldn't remove, I was advised
to make the border part of the image. This worked for the left hand image but
not the right!

Thanks

Rakesh