[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

When I use fop in a servlet, at some point the fop
XSLTInputHandler seems to prepend the directory where
tomcat was started from to the filenames retrieved
from the servlet parameters. This results in a
FileNotFoundException if I don't specify the servlet
parameters as absolute pathnames. Any ideas on this?
How is the fop servlet's base dir determined?

FOP has nothing to do with it, it's xslt processor's business. FOPServlet is just an example, so if it's not good enough for you - feel free to modify it as you wish, for instance resolve pathes based on your application logic.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team