Jacob Bager wrote:
Err...

I thougt the <template match="IMAGEINFO"> was the template?

The IMAGEINFO is tag in the .XML, like <IMAGEINFO>foo.bar</IMAGEINFO>
I want to write foo.bar i the <fo:table-cell>

that would be <xsl:value-of select="XPATH_to/IMAGEINFO"/>

<fo:table-cell padding="1pt">
>>               <fo:block keep-with-next.within-page="always">
>>                     <xsl:value-of select="XPATH_to/IMAGEINFO"/>
>>                        <fo:block font-size="10px" font-style="italic"
>>text-align="center">
>>                   <xsl:apply-templates/>
>>                          </fo:block>
>>                     </xsl:template>
>>               </fo:block>
>>             </fo:table-cell>

Jacob

I have experimented with the xsl. Clay Leeds provided, its Working. But i havn't managed to get any data in from the xml-file. I tried this :

<fo:table-cell padding="1pt">
<fo:block keep-with-next.within-page="always">
<xsl:template match="IMAGEINFO">
<fo:block font-size="10px" font-style="italic" text-align="center">
<xsl:apply-templates/>
</fo:block>
</xsl:template> </fo:block>
</fo:table-cell>

Have i totaly misunderstood something here, or shouldn't it work?

Jacob Bager
Denmark

It would help to see your template "IMAGEINFO" to get an idea of what's going wrong here.