Rodolfo M. Raya wrote:
Hi,

I need to use the PostScript renderer to produce documents with Unicode text.

I can generate PDF with Korean text using Arial Unicode font from Microsoft, but PostScript renderer only supports FOP's built in fonts.

Can I add Arial Unicode to the list of FOP fonts and use it from the PostScript renderer?

Is there an outline of the procedure to add a font to FOP?

I believe that this file has most of the information you need:

  fop-0.20.4\conf\userconfig.xml

In addition, this page (accessible from xml.apache.org/fop) contains more information on adding Type 1 & TrueType fonts:

  http://xml.apache.org/fop/fonts.html

Hope this helps!
--
Clay Leeds - [EMAIL PROTECTED]