On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 14:41, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

Hi
The Arial font you're talking about is TrueType, right? You can't use
TrueType fonts with the PostScript renderer, yet. The PostScript
renderer is not anywhere near the functionality the PDF renderer offers.
I noticed that you introduced a lot of changes in FOP regarding font handling during the last couple of weeks. Any chance this changes will improve PostScript renderer soon?
I suggest you generate PDF files and convert them to PostScript using
Acrobat Reader (command line only available on Unix), GhostScript or
pdf2ps.
I need a solution for Windows too. Acrobat Reader is OK in Linux. GhostScript fails converting files with Unicode fonts.

Is there any other tool that can convert PDF to PostScript in Windows?
Normal procedures for adding fonts to FOP is here: http://xml.apache.org/fop/fonts.html

Please be aware that not every renderer support every font.
I need to know if PostScript renderer will be able to use Arial Unicode if I embed it in FOP. Any idea?

Regards,
Rodolfo
--
Rodolfo M. Raya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>