Hi,
I had the same problem and somebody on this list suggested something like this.

<fo:layout-master-set>
        <fo:simple-page-master master-name="lastPage"
                                           page-height=""
                                           page-width=""
                                           margin-top=""
                                           margin-bottom=""
                                           margin-left=""
                                           margin-right="">
          <fo:region-body margin-top="" />
          <fo:region-start margin-top="2cm" />
          <fo:region-before extent="""/>
          <fo:region-after extent=""/>
        </fo:simple-page-master>
        <fo:simple-page-master master-name="others"
                                           page-height=""
                                           page-width=""
                                           margin-top=""
                                           margin-bottom=""
                                           margin-left=""
                                           margin-right="">
           <fo:region-body margin-top=""/>
            <fo:region-start extent=""/>
            <fo:region-before extent=""/>
            <fo:region-after extent=""/>
        </fo:simple-page-master>
        <fo:page-sequence-master master-name="layoutName">
        <fo:repeatable-page-master-reference master-reference="others"/>
           <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="lastPage"
page-position="last" />
           <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="others"/>
      </fo:page-sequence-master>
      </fo:layout-master-set>

In your  <fo:page-sequence master-reference="lastPage"> you can specify what
ever you want on
the header of the last page.

and if you need more details see:
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect3/bk/ch05.html