Recently I used FOP embedded in my aplication to make PDFs with pictures. I
did it this way:

<fo:external-graphic width="2cm" height="2.5cm">
<xsl:attribute name="src"><xsl:value-of select="Photo"/></xsl:attribute>
</fo:external-graphic>

... and it worked OK.

Now I upgraded my Oracle's JDeveloper from version 9.0.2 to 9.0.3 and now
FOP reports this error:

[ERROR]: Could not load external SVG: SAX2 driver class
org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser not found

The library xerces.jar (distributed with FOP) containing mentioned class is
in project libraries list (always was).

Can somebody help me ? Thanks.