Title: RE: Problem printing Cocoon/FOP generated in Postscript printer

Thanks

the sample pdf of fop 0.12.0.2 doesnt print properly on the postscript printers but the fop 0.20rc samples works fine...:-)) Now got the clue of the problem..Thanks a lot!!!!

Best Regards
Ahmed Ferdous
Team Leader
In Germany:

Afinion AG
Niederlassung Deutschland
Nagaistr. 3
D-79713 Bad Saeckingen
www.afinion.de

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fon:    +49 (0)7761 928 9-00
Fax:    +49 (0)7761 928 9-11
> CONFIDENTIALITY This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
> and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient,
> please notify that you are not allowed to use this information in any way.
> Please inform the sender immediately and do not disclose the
> contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store
> or copy the information in any medium.
End of message