Hello !

The marker tag works perfectly with the 0.20.5rc3, that's a pleasure to
use it ! It's so powerfull... =)

I have another problem with the usage of the "precedent-sibling" axis, I
want to add a break-before="page" attribute to a table if the subtag
SOUSTHEME of my main tag FICHE is different from the precedent FICHE's
SOUSTHEME tag (I am not sure to be totally clear right now... I hope so !
;o)).

So I used the precedent sibling axis in a xsl:if tag to test this
condition.

<xsl:template match="FICHE">
        <fo:table table-layout="fixed">
        <xsl:if test="SOUSTHEME != precedent-sibling :: SOUSTHEME">
                <xsl:attribute name="break-before">page</xsl:attribute>
        </xsl:if>
[...] the end of my template

Here's the error outputted by fop 0.20.5rc3 running as standalone app on
my workstation with the JDK 1.3.1.

[ERROR] javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: javax.xml.transform.
TransformerException: axis name not authorized : precedent-sibling

Is there a problem with the usage of this axis ? Any idea on a best way to
check this condition ?

I forgot, a newbie question, what's the escape character in xsl ? Should I
use the hexa code of a quote to test a string with a quote in ?

Many thanks for your help,

Simon