What is the easiest methond of defineing what font/colour/sizes an element
has without re-coding the definitions in each xsl.

e.g.
A text field of name has font arial, colour grey and size 12 point..
It appears in 20 xml documents that are to be tranformed by fop to pdf.
I do not want to have to type the fo formatting commands into 20 xsl-fo
stylesheets because of the maintenance overhead. I want some standard class
of some sort
that I can apply to the xsl element that pics up the style from one place.
hence if the cont changes to courier I only need to change it once and not
in each of the 20 xsl style sheets.

Matthew Lancashire
IT Project Manager
Initial Electronic Security Ltd