I would put a for-each loop around the main page-sequence like:

<xsl:for-each select="ChAPTER">

        <fo:page-sequence master-reference="alleSeiten"
initial-page-number="1">

                <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-after">
                        <fo:block
                                font-family="serif"
                                font-size="10pt"
                                font-style="normal"
                                font-weight="normal"
                                text-align="left"
                                start-indent="2.0cm">

                                Seite <fo:page-number/>,

                        </fo:block>
                </fo:static-content>

                <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">

                        <xsl:apply-templates select="YOUR-TEMPLATES"/>
                </fo:flow>

        </fo:page-sequence>

</xsl:for-each>

greetings Markus