Hi,

I have only just started using fop and need to print the final output automatically from within my java code.

I notice from the users mailing list that questions have been raised before (eg: 'Printing from FOP Driver' dated 2002-06-02 and 'Printing from Java-Application' 2002-04-16) but not answered.

I have the same questions, ie how to overcome the exception and are there memory concerns.

I have tried printing from the command line using ...Fop -print ... and have noticed that the positioning of the data is different to when I output the same file to pdf and then print the pdf.

Does this suggest that the I have to set the layout differently for each style of output?

Thanks Andrew
--

Andrew Mercer, Sundayta Ltd. http://www.sundayta.com iDocSys for Document Management. VisibleResults for Fundraising. Development and Hosting of Web Applications and Sites.