[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I am trying to put a 1pt black border around images. I first tried to use the border common attribute on the fo:external-graphic tag, but it doesn't work (on fop 0.20.5rc2).

It's not implemented.

Then, I decided to include my image in a block, but the block doesn't fit the image perfectly so the result is really crappy !
That's a well known bug which nobody yet bothered to track down.
You are invited.

Do you know if it's possible ? Or should I include the border into my image resizing process ?
The latter is certainly the best short-term solution.

J.Pietschmann