Hi Derrick,

I've been plowing through the fop-user mailing list to see what
tricks/issues I can learn.  I have the same problem you described in this
email.  Did you ever find a suitable solution to it?  If so, would you be so
kind as to tell me how you did it?

My background image is a "draft" watermark.  But on the last page if the
page isn't complete full, the "draft" gets chopped off.

Thanks!  -V

Vincent Illiano
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Duke University Heart Center