I added all three keeps and this seems to fix it - thanks much!!!

-Lou

"J.Pietschmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/02/2003 16:29:28

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:

Subject:  Re: spanning rows across pages

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'm running into a problem with using row spanning with a row that breaks
> across pages.  I have the following table layout:
> FOP 0.20.3 jdk 1.4

There have been fixes in more recent releases, so upgrading is
recommended. Row spanning cells which break across pages are still
fraught with problems. You can try keep-with-next="always" on the
relevant rows, altough this may introduce other problems.

J.Pietschmann