I know the FAQ discusses this...
It took me a couple of days to figure this out, but the image scaling that I am doing in FOP is crashing my application.
All my images are returned via a servlet... If I turn the servlet engine off, no images are returned and FOP runs like a champ... (although my reports have no images)

If I do not do image scaling, my images look very bad.... If I do image scaling, I can only handle about 20 reports (20 images each), before crashing.
All of my images are dynamic, returned as a PNG from a servlet with jFreeChart.

Even if I start out with a huge memory setting for my JVM, I will eventually run out.

Any ideas on how I can proceed?  Is this FOP only, or all fo processors?
Thanks!