Von: Jeremias Maerki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. April 2003 13:32
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: AW: feature overview

You know, that's an awful lot of work to document each and every
attribute of the XSL-FO standard. We're working on completing that page.
We've had a lot less before Victor put so much work into the compliance
page. An hour ago I've added comments on the border-style and
font-family attributes in CVS. It'll take a while but that information
will make it on the website soon. All users of FOP are invited to
participate in making the compliance page better.

On 08.04.2003 13:06:23 Todtenhaupt, Susann wrote:
> This side I already found... but what I search is an overview where also
the
> supported values for the attributes are listed. For example: for
> border-style the value solid only works.

Jeremias Maerki