Clay Leeds wrote:

> (note to FOP-DEV: it'd be nice to add a "-fo" output option to FOP, for
> debugging--although xalan.bat does this, it'd be nice not have to learn
> one more thing ;-p)

I suspect the reason why we didn't go that route is that "-fo" is already
used as an /input/ option. The only way you could make this work is to treat
"-fo" differently depending on whether "-xml" is present. That seems
confusing and risky, since a user might accidentally overwrite a valuable fo
file this way. I think it is better to keep the two processes separate.

Victor Mote