Von: Todtenhaupt, Susann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Freitag, 11. April 2003 13:20
An: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Betreff: AW: [ERROR] -2

Hi mark,

I've left out the static text in my flow and it didn't work. I want to
create a form with nested fields. It would be very complicated if I tried
this only with table-cells. So I decided to use containers. Yesterday I
solved my layout with fixed blocks and containers (position based) on my
page. But if this is efficient... every time you want to change your layout
you have to change all positions in your layout.
I can't really get along with these tables ;-(

suse