Hi!

As I am a newbie to FOP, I am not sure whether my post makes sense or not.

I really enjoy working with FOP: I use one XSL-FO sheet to generate plain
text,
PDF and even SVG documents. The resulting docs have the same layout. Since
the layout is very complex, we require that the layout is configured in only
one
XSL-FO stylesheet.

The only thing that I am missing, is a render class for HTML as we are also
in need of a HTML doc. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Regards + Thanks!

Christian