Marcelo Jaccoud Amaral wrote:

> Well, I tried to download a new snapshot from CVS, but these are from the
> redesign branch, which is still not fully functional -- the result was a
> mess. I searched the CVS server for a updated to the maintainance branch,
> but couldn't locate the files. May you help? (I cannot access the
> repository with a CVS client because of a firewall.)
> I switched back to 0.20.4 in the meantime. Maybe I should just wait for a
> definitive 0.20.5 -- is there a prevision for it?

Snapshots are not built for the maintenance branch:
http://xml.apache.org/fop/download.html#Source+Download

I don't think there is a good solution. We could conceivably get the
snapshots built for the maintenance branch, but since we are so close to
releasing 0.20.5, and since that is hopefully the last release that will be
made from that branch of code (releases after to come from the redesign or
trunk), it really doesn't make sense.

If it helps for me to create a tarball & email it to you, I'll be glad to do
that. Just email me offline (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) & I'll work on it.

Victor Mote