Thanks Clay, looks promising. I may have to finally upgrade from FOP .20.2 to
test it. From what I understand markers weren't well-implemented in this
version. Basically what I need is for the word 'Continued' to appear at the top
a block (table) of results every time there is a page break. The table is
nested within several others. Do you think your system will work within tables?
My first thought is no. The surronding tables have several sections of varying
height, so I can't implement them as region-before. If only they had a
table-omit-header-before-break to go along with table-omit-header-after-break.

-matt