On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 12:11:44PM -0400, Stefan Seefeld wrote:
> Jason Novotny wrote:
> >
> >   I've been using the standard Norman Walsh docbook fop stylesheets
> >with mixed success. I'm wondering if anyone has any crafted, improved or
> >more robust stylesheets they would be willing to share with me-- since
>
> what exactly isn't working the way you would expect ?

The original mail was not from me but here is one thing that does not
work for me. The section titles and the paragraphs following it don't
keep together. I don't know if there is domething wrong fith FOP or is
it the stylesheet. Everything else seems to working so far.

-Niklas

> >ultimately it's an XSL stylesheet that controls the usefulness of
> >docbook I'm suprised there aren't "commercial" stylesheets out there--
> >or maybe there are...
>
> I can't see why anything 'commercial' would necessarily be better.
>
> Regards,
>               Stefan

Niklas Koponen   | Hietapellontie 3 B 7 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+358 40 757 1459 | 02400 KIRKKONUMMI    | http://www.iki.fi/niklas.koponen