> I'm using a serlvet to perform the XSLT transformation into my PDF document.
> Everything works fine EXCEPT the images.  I've tried referencing my images
> many different ways, and none seem to work.  Does anybody know how to get this
> functionality to work?
>
> Here's my graphic:
> <fo:external-graphic text-align="center" height="40px" width="76.31px"
> src="file:url(logo.gif)"/>

I've run into this with other external files.  I *think* that the servlet
don't have a notion of a local working directory.

In my web.xml config file I pass locations into the servlet and store them
as globals

<servlet>

  <servlet-name>ReportServlet</servlet-name>

  <description/>

  <servlet-class>com.hgsi.servlet.ReportServlet</servlet-class>

  <init-param>
     <param-name>assemblyPath</param-name>
     <param-value>
/Library/Tomcat/webapps/CoGenesys/Assembly
    </param-value>
  </init-param>

 </servlet>

In the servlet I use a global

   static String assemblyPath = null;

 and load it in the init() method

   assemblyPath = config.getInitParameter("assemblyPath");

  if (assemblyPath == null)
            throw new ServletException("Parameter 'assemblyPath' not
specified in web.xml");