Daniela Würthinger wrote:
I want to control the following PDF-properties.
Can I find any help on the web?

If you want to dive into technical matters, check ou the
specs:
PDF http://partners.adobe.com/asn/developer/acrosdk/docs/filefmtspecs/PDFReference.pdf
XSLFO
http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/

> - Making a Trim or a Bleedbox ?

If you mean "communicating the values to the processing machinery",
then no, I don't think you can put them into PDF.

> - Defining resolution, color-system and compression ?

PDF doesn't realy use the concept of resolution, even for
embedded bitmaps. In XSLFO this is some sort of implementation
defined (in the sense of mapping px units).
PDF can use a multitude of color systems for both PDF colors
and embedded bitmaps. The specifics are in the spec. XSLFO
uses a subset.
Compression is not a typographical concept. You can apply
a variety of compression algorithms to PDF streams and embedded
objects, the details depend on the type of the PDF object. XSLFO
has no such concept, its entirely out of scope of the spec.

J.Pietschmann