From: Jeremias Maerki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 5:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Font encoding types

I'm pretty much at a loss here. I've just opened the PDF in GhostView
(using GhostScript versions 7.06, 7.33 and 8.00). All versions show the
text from your SVG graphics displaced. Is that also what you get? If yes,
set "strokeSVGText" to true. That may help. Looks like FOP creates PDF
code that some PDF interpreters don't like. Until today, I've seen this
behaviour only in the redesign but not in 0.20.5x. Strange.

On 02.06.2003 23:08:10 Teator, Michael wrote:
> If it helps, here is a link to a product that contains the Identity-H
> encoded fonts.  Also, it doesn't have Helvetica embedded, and therefore on
> some Reader installs the user gets an error message that Helvetica can't
be
> found.

Jeremias Maerki