Salut Jean-François

It's the right list, but PLEASE DON'T send such big attachments to the
mailing list! Think about the people who are still using modem
connections. If you want to make such a file available, put it on a
webserver and post a link. Thank you!

A useful list of hints to solve this problem can be found here:
http://xml.apache.org/fop/running.html#memory

And by the way: The encoding declaration in the XSL-FO file you sent is
probably wrong. It should probably read "ISO-8859-1" not "UTF-8" because
I got an error message opening that file.

On 06.06.2003 11:30:29 Selber Jean-François wrote:
> I hope this mail is send to the right mailing list
> When I try to create a PDF document with a table (20 pages) in a page
> sequence. I have 4 pages sequence.
> The result is an out of memory error.
> I join the xml fo file used as entry in FOP (the unzip file size is about 36
> Mo)
>
> The version of FOP is 0.20.5rc2.
> There is the same problem with the last version FOP is 0.20.5rc3
>
> anyone has  the solution for this problem?

Jeremias Maerki