Looking at the code I think it could be some problem with cell spanning,
a negative number where it should be positive, for example. If that
doesn't help comment out portions of your FO or stylesheet to circle in
the problem location. Check the numbers of columns defined and used in
your tables.

On 20.06.2003 21:04:31 Michael Duffy wrote:

> I just did that five minutes before reading your note,
> Jeremias.  (Great minds thinking alike.)
>
> There's more info now:
>
> java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -2
>         at
> org.apache.fop.fo.flow.TableRow$CellArray.getNextFreeCell(TableRow.java:130)
>
> Not much help - I don't know where an array index like
> this would come from.

Jeremias Maerki