Anybody know of such Japanese fixed width font that have glyphs in bold
or italics?  Preferably free, sorry we're cheap.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rodolfo M. Raya [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 3:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: problem with inline using japanese font msmincho ttc

Most CJK (Chinese-Japanese-Korean) fonts don't have glyphs in bold or
italics. MSMincho doesn't have bold/italics.

What you can do is use 2 different fonts in your reports. Use one font
for normal text and a different one for emphasised text.
Using 2 fonts that are different enough your readers will be able to
tell that you wanted to add emphasis in some portions of your report. I
use Kochi-Mincho and Kochi-Gothic in my documents.

Hope this helps,
Rodolfo
--
Rodolfo M. Raya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>