ali farahani wrote:
I don't want to shock you guys but, I am creating a very big table with
lots of columns with about 14 pages, full of data. My settings are
-Xms64mo -Xmx256mo . it is working fine . BUT with 17 pages , for the
first time it is ok, for the second run it is still ok, and for the
third try---> CRASH BOOM BANG!!

So please if you found the solution, inform me as well.

Tables take lots of memory. The only way to deal with it is to split long tables, and put the parts in separete page sequences. Much of the memory is released after the page sequence has been processed.

J.Pietschmann