I would like to surround a string of text(varies in length), and underline the text, so to appear as follows:

__some text which should be underlined____________________

The text will usually start shortly after the beginning of the line, but can reside anywhere.

How can I do this? I have completed the entire prject...except for this one final detail. Any help will save me countless hours of eye-burning, puzzle- solving brain drain...

So far I have been using fo:leader and fo:inline in conjunction with fo: table-column and fo:block...in many combinations...with no luck.

Thanks.
Jon Lancelle

-- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/