    ^^^^

This error is typically caused by 'embedding' svg as
fo:instream-foreign-object, without adding explicit 'svg:'-namespace to the
embedded tags...
I ran a test myself (copied the supplied FO into the embedded svg example
that comes with FOP) & afterwards, I only received errors for the following
svg-elements:

- feComponentTransfer
- feFuncA
- feSpecularLighting
- feDistantLight
- feComposite

Unable to say why exactly at the moment, but may help you on your way...

Greetz,

Andreas Delmelle