--- Patrick Kolb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I read that the development of FOP was canceled and
> after that you only created Bugfixes (newest is
> 0.20.5) for FOP, is that correct and what ist the
> status of FOP now?

We have two branches: maintenance (0.20.x--old) and
trunk (1.0--new).

Currently:
-->Trunk is our production for RTF output and our
SVG->PDF transcoder (=translator).

-->Maintenance is our production for all the other
output types (PDF, PS, AWT, etc.)

PDF and AWT output devices I think will be next for
Trunk (i.e., we can tell everyone to switch over to
1.0 for these output devices, and no longer maintain
these in 0.20.x.)  Then the others..., and then
maintenance will be (happily!) gone.

Glen