-----Original Message-----
From: Timo Haberkern [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16. september 2003 15:38
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

><snip/>
>
>I'm not really the expert on JVM Memory Management, but AFAICT these
>declarations belong outside the 'for'-loop. (Not sure whether this is
>causing memory problems, but it just seems ... more elegant. If they really
>do not depend on the variables changing in the loop, that is... If behaviour
>would be what I'm guessing, then these would consume memory - the total of
>which would only be released on completion of the loop...)
>
><snip/>

No :-( That doesn't help anything...

Any other ideas?

>>            driver = null;
>>

>You won't be needing this. Just resetting the Driver should be ok.

mhmm, that was i try! I thought that it maybe helps a little bit but it
doesn't. But it remains anyhow...

>I also notice you have read this (?)
>http://xml.apache.org/fop/running.html#memory
>
>Have you tried the multiple page-sequences tip?

Every PDF File is only 2 pages long. And the memory is consumed for PDFs
with big images...

My problem is that i can't get down the memory after rendering one PDF
and before the next rendering...

regds

Timo