On 16.09.2003 19:47:03 Cai, Judy wrote:
> I tried to trace the exception stack. But I still don't know where is going
> wrong. Is the problem is batik.jar or something else. Could you give me some
> hint? Here is the output:
>
> root cause
>
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.batik.dom.AbstractAttr: method
> isReadonly()Z not found
>       at org.apache.batik.dom.GenericAttr.(GenericAttr.java:42)
>       at org.apache.batik.dom.AbstractAttr.setValue(AbstractAttr.java:177)

Obviously, this has something to do with Batik, right? Have you checked
that you're using the right batik.jar (the one that comes with the FOP
version you're using) and that no other batik.jar is somewhere in the
classpath. You could enable classloading verbosity (-verbos:class) to
find out where the classes are loaded from. Have you tried running the
same document on the command line on the linux machine?

> AbstractElement.setUnspecifiedAttribute

This method may (!) indicate that you have an unsupported attribute
somewhere in your SVG code. I'm not sure. Try commenting out all SVG
elements and see if that changes anything.

Jeremias Maerki