Which one? What's it called? What do I have to do to use it? Can it be used from the COMMAND LINE?

Careful, your answer might end up in a FAQ! ;-p

Abhijit Junnare wrote:
No Problem. I think I got the solution. I am using
extension function.
Thanks,
Abhi
--- Abhijit Junnare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear List,
I am wondering if there is any built-in function to
ger the current date and time using XSL to print it
in
the PDF generated using FOP. I have used java script
earlier while converting to HTML when displaying in
browser but not done in regards to PDF. Thanks in advance for the help.
Abhi