Chris Bowditch wrote:

From: Johannes Stuermer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Another cause could be the fact that I'm using landscape orientation. No
warning in a similar xsl-fo that is portrait oriented. I'm only using %
values for all width values (including columns) in my tables. No hardcoded
values expect for the page size, which is set to width=10.44in,
height=8.25in;

I dont believe FOP likes % values in the column widths. You can subsitute % in the column widths for the proportional-column-width() function. e.g. change 20% for proportional-column-width(20), etc.

This will work if all the column widths were specified with percentages, i.e. they all add up to 100. But, for example, if there were just two columns with proportional-column-width(20) then each would take up half of the available table width, and if other columns had absolute width values, then it would be just fifty percent of the remaining available width. Am I missing anything else?

-Phil

--
Phil Chu
[EMAIL PROTECTED]