Kuba Królikowski wrote:

Thanks. Well, in my opinion this post in FAQ is not about exactly the same problem. My problem is: how to "wrap" text in cell - I think it could be kind of simplified hyphenation.

According to the spec the algorithm for line breaking is left to the processor, you'll just have to live with the FOP approach which is more geared to handle western natural languages. Unless TR14 and user selectable line breaking is implemented.

If you want to control line breaking more explicitely, you'll
have to dela with manually inserting zero width spaces.

J.Pietschmann