From: Manuel Reyes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 November, 2003 12:10
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: attribute-set

I just tried moving the <xsl:attribute-set/> so that it sat directly
below the first and only <fo:root/> entry.  The hierarchy with these
amendments is as follows :

xsl:stylesheet
- xsl:output
- - xsl:template
- - - fo:root
- - - - xsl:attribute-set
- - - - fo:layout-master-set
- - - - - fo:simple-page-master
- - - - fo:page-sequence
- - - - - fo:flow
- - - - - - BLOCKS ETC ETC

Unfortunately this resulted in exactly the same problem as before (where
the <xsl:attribute-set/> was defined directly above the block that used
it.

If I take the <xsl:attribute-set/> any higher in the xsl hierarchy I get
the following errors in FOP :

file:///E:/xsl-fo/attribute-set-test.xsl; Line 6; Column 37; font-size
has an illegal attribute: {1} file:///E:/xsl-fo/attribute-set-test.xsl;
Line 7; Column 39; font-weight has anillegal attribute: {1}
file:///E:/xsl-fo/attribute-set-test.xsl; Line 8; Column 38; text-align
has an illegal attribute: {1}

Therefore the set isn't defined and everything uses default/defined
settings.

the views of Reuters Ltd.