From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: maandag 24 november 2003 17:08
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: First time user of fop, some questions..

Hi all, I am looking to do the following.  I have a flat text file which i
would like to convert it to a pdf file. Is their a simple way to do this using
fop? The file is formated with spaces and such and I would like that to be
shown on the pdf document.

Also, where can i find more documentation on fop and xsl-fo? The documentation
included with the download of fop lists a basic reference, I am looking for
more detailed information on how to use the tags in fop.

Thanks
Alain