From: Gergely Hajdu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 November 2003 09:25
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How to reply on a message ?

I sent a message which I have received a reply on.
My problem is, how can I reply on it ?? I havent
found any answer/reply etc. etc. button/link which
I can use.

I have also tried to reply on the mail I receive when
someone is answering my question, but that did not
work either.

Please help me, thanks in advance !
/Gergely