Hello people,

I'm having trouble with a .fo file.
I'm able to convert it to PDF when using the command line,
but when I try to print it (using awt) thanks to embedded code, I have this
error :

[INFO,Default] [PrintDocument][setupFopAndRender] loading and printing
XSL-FO document file:/C:/JBoss-2.4.4_Tomcat-3.2.3/properties/JO.fo
[INFO,Default] [INFO]
[INFO,Default] Using org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl as SAX2 Parser
[INFO,Default] [INFO]
[INFO,Default] Using org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl as SAX2 Parser
[INFO,Default] [INFO]
[INFO,Default] Using org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl as SAX2 Parser
[INFO,Default] [INFO]
[INFO,Default] building formatting object tree
[INFO,Default] [INFO]
[INFO,Default] setting up fonts
[ERROR,Default] org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: Error while attempting to
print document, root cause : Document root element is missing.

Here is the sniplet of code I use :

 public void setupFopAndRender(String documentSource) throws FOPException,
IOException
    {
        PrinterJob aPrinterJob = PrinterJob.getPrinterJob();
        PrintRenderer aPrintRenderer = new PrintRenderer(aPrinterJob);

        URL anURL = ClassLoader.getSystemResource(documentSource);
        System.out.println("[PrintDocument][setupFopAndRender] loading and
printing XSL-FO document "  + anURL.toString());
        if (anURL == null)
                throw new IOException("XSL-FO file could not be found.\n
Check for its presence in the classpath");
        InputStream anInputStream = anURL.openStream();
        Options options = new Options(userConfigFile);
        Driver FOPDriver = new Driver(new InputSource(anInputStream), null);
        Logger FOPLogger = new ConsoleLogger(ConsoleLogger.LEVEL_INFO);
        MessageHandler.setScreenLogger(FOPLogger);
        FOPDriver.setLogger(FOPLogger);
        FOPDriver.setRenderer(aPrintRenderer);
        renderFop(FOPDriver);
        anInputStream.close();
    }

     private synchronized void renderFop(Driver FOPDriver) throws
IOException, FOPException
     {
                FOPDriver.run();
     }

What am I missing ? What's wrong with my document ?
Thanks for any help
Fredéric Kieffer

Attached are the .fo file, and it's pdf