Hi,

I'm using FOP with a servlet. The servlet generates XML which is then
translated using XSL or, if the user clicks print, will take the XML and
generate a PDF. In the XSL-FO I have an image that appears in the produced
PDF and reference it like so:

<fo:external-graphic src="url(logo.jpg)"/>

if I do it this way though then the image is searched for in the current
directory, usually the Web Server's bin directory, so I usually have to
write it like so:

<fo:external-graphic src="url(path/to/file/logo.jpg)"/>

is there a way to make it search for the image in the current directory,
i.e. the same one as the XSL-FO stylesheet?

Thanks

Richard