Is it this one:

http://www.antennahouse.com/XSLsample/sample-xsl-xhtml2fo-200201.zip

?

Well, it's meant for use with AntennaHouse... but anyway.
(Hmmm... maybe we could provide a small demo package to come with FOP
someday. I've pointed a few people to these stylesheets, but never really
had a look at them. Time to start studying them in more detail!)

Hope it helps!

Cheers,

Andreas