Forest, Sebastien wrote:
When I encounter the tag I create a new page-sequence but FOP give me an
error because the page-sequence must be in the fo:root and not in a
fo:block. I'am able to change page-sequence, but only if the tag I'm looking
for is at the root. If this tag ("graphic" in my example) is a child of
another tag I didn't find a way to control it.

You need to look into grouping techniques in order to sort of "pull the special tag to the top level". It's somewhat hairrising though.

J.Pietschmann