Andreas L. Delmelle wrote:

Say, I was about to point Robert there too, but first wanted to check a bit
more on how he would have to adapt the example for Print output...
Do you know off the top of your head (correct expression?) whether he could
just replace the setRenderer()? (I was under the impression that Print & AWT
were the two exceptions in this case; might be mistaken)

TIA

Andreas

I didn't see that as an option, because he wanted the PDF output option. Print uses AWT and has different results.

Glen