I am currently setting page-size in the XSL that is
used to generate PDF from source XML. This works fine
as I am able to vary the page size depending on
attribute son my source XML.
However, what I am wondering is that is there any way
to force that a PDF with letter size PDF can be
printed ONLY on a letter size paper and no other size
papers when actually printing the PDF?
I know this is little off track from FOP but just
wondering if anyone has done this before.
Thanks for your help
Regards,
Abhi