This has nothing to do with FOP. You page has embedded link which is not https.

-----Original Message-----
From: Francisco García Leal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:
Tuesday, February 24, 2004 11:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Security problem with a pdf.

Hello,

      I am creating a pdf file with FOP in my application server. I am leaving the file in a temporary directory and I am reading and writing on the out the pdf file in a JSP. My server is secure (https://...) and when the jsp has left the file on the navigator I am getting the next message:

“The page has secure elements and not secure elements. ¿would you like to see no secure elements?” (translation from the spanish to english)

   Does anyone have any idea?

 Thanks in advance.