I encountered an endless loop problem in the
addRealText method in FOText.java. "la.addText" in the
while loop always returns 0. So the while statement
goes into an endless loop. The way I fixed the problem
is by adding a counter inside the while loop and once
it exceeds the threshold (I set it to 50) I throw a
FOP Exception.
    Has anyone else encountered this problem before ?
Is this problem already reported in FOP bug list ?
    Also, please let me know if there is a better
solution to fix this problem.
I really appreciate your help.

I am using FOP0.20.5. This problem dosen't happen
everytime. It happens only with certain data in the
XML. So, not sure what triggers this.

One thing to note. I have hyphenate="true" in one of
the fo:block. When I remove the hyphenate property,
FOP never goes into endless loop.

Thanks.